Logistic & Warehouse Coordinator - China
This role will provide support to our Central Sourcing Office, managing the Central Sourcing Office’s logistics and warehousing activities in liaison with our 3PL and warehouse partners.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage daily operations with 3PLs from vessel booking to final delivery to ensure on-time delivery of shipments
- Collect, enter and maintain shipping documentation data on the company’s IT platform
- Customs documentation preparation, not only general import/export documents, but also special documents issuing if needed, like COO, fumigation cert etc.
- Anticipate tariffs, customs, regulatory and other international shipping-related issues in liaison with 3PLs
- Manage RFQ to 3PLs, carry out price analysis and prepare quotes for the category managers
- Identify cost-savings opportunities through analysis and continuously drive improvement in logistics service providers
- Coordinate with warehouse partners for cargo consolidation (pick & pack, labelling, palletizing) and cargo distribution
- Proven experience in logistics, international shipping and warehousing
- Experience in shipping to countries in the Asia Pacific region is a plus
- Experience in managing cargo in and out of bonded warehouses
- Proven experience in managing relationship with 3PLs
- Knowledge of INCOTERMS and export procedures
- Experience in shipping activities with vendors in China
- Strong understanding of the accounting processes involving quotes and invoicing
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent English and Mandarin. Cantonese is an advantage.
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritise work
- Ability to work collaboratively in pursuit of team goals
- Exceptional personal integrity