IT Support Analyst
Should be a Team player and must possess good knowledge of current IT standards and new technologies.
HH Global is a global marketing services group specialising in the execution of print, digital and retail media. Providing services to brands and retailers, both directly and via their nominated agencies, HH Global delivers a seamlessly integrated customer brand experience and a greater measurable return on marketing investment.
With offices across Europe, the US, Latin America, the Middle East and Asia-Pacific, we deliver for some of the most successful and challenging brands in the world and are a market leader in the coordinated, leveraged, management of global marketing supply chains to unify and synchronise all customer touch points across print, digital and retail media.
- Should be a Team player and must possess good knowledge of current IT standards and new technologies.
- Ability to learn and adapt to company CRM standards. Extremely well versed in logging all calls and emails in the incident handling system. Resolving incidents/requests while maintaining a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all Service Level Agreements.
- Experience of ITIL is essential. The individual must possess good email etiquettes.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability to communicate with senior management constituency.
- Ability to work independently, plan workload and deliver on commitments.
- Working knowledge on Windows operating systems. Knowledge of MAC OS would be added advantage.
- Must possess good knowledge of Networking, Hardware, Active Directory, DNS and DHCP configuration.
- Oversees the administration and maintenance of computers, printers and software
- Level 1-2 support for VMware, Citrix, MS Exchange 2007 & 2010, ActiveSync, FTP services & Microsoft LYNC infrastructure.
- Experience in Google Apps (G suite administration),Backupify would be added advantage.
- Ability to create knowledge articles, tips and tricks for the Knowledge Base. Share knowledge and experience with colleagues globally, providing assistance on technical issues.
- Client management: Experience from working within a global environment Fluent English with British or US accent. Need excellent communication skills, present a strong customer service awareness and be able to liaise with both internal and external service functions. Need to be a self-starter with the ability to work on your own initiative with proven customer service skills and a passion for delivering high standards within the SLA framework.
- Process & Quality: Works to Company process and policy requirements. Provide first-line support including; Investigation and diagnosis through phone, remote support and mail. Work according to established processes and instructions.
- Escalate and follow up more complex problems to and from the relevant 3rd line groups.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Minimum of 3 years working solely in a 2nd line support role.
- Broad IT experience across a wide ranging skillset (Network, Servers and Storage)
- Citrix/XenApp experience essential
- Active Directory inc Group Policy
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience in Google Apps for Work (Migration and Google Admin Console)
- Windows Server 2003, 2008 and 2012
UG: BCA - Computers, B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization