IT Support Analyst
Should be a Team player and must possess good knowledge of current IT standards and new technologies.
To apply please send updated CV to email@example.com
HH Global is a global marketing services group specialising in the execution of print, digital and retail media. Providing services to brands and retailers, both directly and via their nominated agencies, HH Global delivers a seamlessly integrated customer brand experience and a greater measurable return on marketing investment.
With offices across Europe, the US, Latin America, the Middle East and Asia-Pacific, we deliver for some of the most successful and challenging brands in the world and are a market leader in the coordinated, leveraged, management of global marketing supply chains to unify and synchronise all customer touch points across print, digital and retail media.
To provide IT Systems support, analysis and troubleshooting to all areas of the HH Global business in a 24/7 Environment.
- Should be a Team player and must possess good knowledge of current IT standards and new technologies.
- Ability to learn and adapt to company CRM standards. Extremely well versed in logging all calls and emails in the incident handling system. Resolving incidents/requests while maintaining a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all Service Level Agreements.
- Experience of ITIL is essential. The individual must possess good email etiquettes.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability to communicate with senior management constituency.
- Ability to work independently, plan workload and deliver on commitments.
- Working knowledge on Windows operating systems. Knowledge of MAC OS would be added advantage.
- Must possess good knowledge of Networking, Hardware, Active Directory, DNS and DHCP configuration.
- Oversees the administration and maintenance of computers, printers and software
- Level 1-2 support for VMware, Citrix, MS Exchange 2007 & 2010, Google Accounts using Admin Console, ActiveSync, FTP services & Microsoft LYNC infrastructure.
- Ability to create knowledge articles, tips and tricks for the Knowledge Base. Share knowledge and experience with colleagues globally, providing assistance on technical issues.
- Client management: Experience from working within a global environment Fluent English with British or US accent. Need excellent communication skills, present a strong customer service awareness and be able to liaise with both internal and external service functions. Need to be a self-starter with the ability to work on your own initiative with proven customer service skills and a passion for delivering high standards within the SLA framework.
- Process & Quality: Works to Company process and policy requirements. Provide first-line support including; Investigation and diagnosis through phone, remote support and mail. Work according to established processes and instructions.
- Escalate and follow up more complex problems to and from the relevant 3rd line groups.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Minimum of 3 years working solely in a 2nd line support role.
- Broad IT experience across a wide ranging skillset (Network, Servers and Storage)
- Citrix/XenApp experience essential
- Active Directory inc Group Policy
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience in Google Apps for Work (Migration and Google Admin Console)
- Windows Server 2003, 2008 and 2012
UG: BCA - Computers, B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization