HR Operations Partner, APAC
The HR Operations Partner will provide operational support and help streamline operational and administrative HR processes across APAC. You will be the key support to the APAC HR community in handling the HR systems and in maintaining and improving the HR processes and data. You maintain a reliable HR database and provide analytical insights on HR metrics which assist business decision making. You will be part of a virtual team that is geographically spread across APAC and will report to the HR Director, APAC.
- Oversee day-to-day HR Operations for the core HR processes covering employee data management (e.g., new employees, employee records, promotion/demotion, transfer, personal data changes) and standardized HR shared services from hire to retire activities.
- HR administration including processing of transactions, data input and troubleshooting HR queries via our HR based applications and systems, promoting self-service as a first solution
- Acting as a Superuser and a point of contact for all HR systems and data related queries and provide internal clients with accurate, consistent and timely responses to their queries on HR issues.
- Overseeing employee related systems - HRIS, Appraisals, Engagement Survey
- Implement and improve HR services to employees, provide solutions to HR and employee queries. Proactively analyse and find opportunities for improvement initiatives to drive enhancement for better employee experience.
- Identify, write and ensure implementation of APAC HR policies, procedures and processes relevant to the role, ensuring alignment with local HR teams.
- Extracting reports and preparing dashboards/analyses metrics for stakeholders at all levels of the organization
- Drives HR process improvement and alignment across APAC with opportunities for cost savings - Implements and tracks programs and processes to ensure that records are accurate, up to date, accessible, and appropriately secure, and that data retrieval and reporting capabilities meet the needs of internal customers, legal compliance, and the company policy requirements.
- Creating the ultimate employee experience across the group in close cooperation with local HRBPs including onboarding, off-boarding & relocations.
- Participating in core HR processes such as merit review, PPM and incentive programs (e.g. creation of documents and letters)
- Oversees the payroll & benefits program for all our employees across APAC
- Manage employee benefits, including broker/ vendor relationships, enrollment, claims resolution, and general employee inquiries
- Ensure a consistent and high level of customer service and operational excellence that will ensure transactions are resolved efficiently and in full compliance with relevant legal, company and process requirements. Manage escalation and takes ownership for ultimate issue resolution.
- Represent technical, functional and customer perspective when taking decisions: Database requirements, integration of systems, internal clients and the broader shared services organization
- Ensure HR audit and control processes and controls are developed and followed in compliance
- Support larger HR initiatives by ensuring continuity and successful delivery of functional services
Key Competencies Required
- Min. 8 years in a HR Operations/Shared Services environment
- Strong communication & problem solving skills
- Demonstrated track record of strong service delivery
- Technical / Functional Skills & Knowledge of HR Tools and Interfaces Knowledge of HR strategies and objectives
- Risk awareness and management experience
- Experience in a fast paced, high volume environment with a strong customer service focus
- Continuous improvement mind-set
- Ability to work under pressure balancing day to day priorities with project work
- Experience of leading and supporting complex employee relations cases
- Exceptional organisational skills and attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills
- Commercial and regulatory knowledge
- Occasional travelling may be required