ERP support and development specialist
We are currently hiring an ERP support and development specialist to join our team. The role will be responsible for ERP & WMS system support and development in APAC. He/She will be the primary contact for all tier-1 application support needs responsible for providing initial response and troubleshooting for internal users.
To apply please send updated CV to email@example.com
HH Global is a global marketing services group specializing in the execution of print, digital and retail media. Providing services to brands and retailers, both directly and via their nominated agencies, HH Global delivers a seamlessly integrated customer brand experience and a greater measurable return on marketing investment.
With offices across Europe, the US, Latin America, the Middle East and Asia-Pacific, we deliver for some of the most successful and challenging brands in the world and are a market leader in the coordinated, leveraged, management of global marketing supply chains to unify and synchronize all customer touch points across print, digital and retail media.
- Application support and troubleshooting a variety of technical issues with a focus on customer service and warehouse management system
- Answering inquiries received at the Help Desk and accurately classifying, prioritizing, and recording the service requests
- Working with users to appropriately diagnose the nature of their problems and resolving ERP application issues
- ERP & related Warehouse Management System (WMS) technical support & simple functionality development, such as reporting.
- System interface developing with multiple ERP systems for global projects (API).
- Development on Android-based app for WMS
- Back up for daily IT support in Xiamen office
- Cooperate with foreign colleagues to carry out international projects to meet the development needs of international customers.
- Open, Honest and Direct
- Stress resistant and able to focus under time pressure
- Empathetic and social person for daily interaction with many people
- Ability to multi-task many things at once without losing focus and control
- Perfectionist with a high level of attention to detail
- Natural drive for development and self-improvement
- Flexible with time
- Preferred Bachelor’s degree or certifications in related field
- Proficient business knowledge in various systems, software and database applications
- Solid experience in ERP application, Kingdee experience would be preferred.
- In depth knowledge on SQL, C# development
- Knowledge on Android application would be a plus
- Experience with warehousing processes in terms of ERP
- Experience with finance processes in terms of ERP
- Experience with project management
- Can work with foreign colleagues independently.
- A positive, customer-friendly attitude with attention to detail
- Strong in spoken and written English
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills with ability to effectively work and collaborate with multiple departments / functions