The Account Manager (AM) is responsible for liaising with Client Service team and the central procurement team to ensure that services to the customer are delivered to specification and on time. This position is to serve as a vital communications link to other Account Managers and Client Marketing team, by ensuring that internal customer expectations, in terms of price, quality and delivery, are met. The candidate will have significant technical 3 Dimensional POSM, Design, print knowledge, campaign management or FMCG client experience and will have a passion for exceptional campaign delivery.
To apply please send updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
HH Global is a global marketing services group specializing in the execution of print, digital and retail media. Providing services to brands and retailers, both directly and via their nominated agencies, HH Global delivers a seamlessly integrated customer brand experience and a greater measurable return on marketing investment.
With offices across Europe, the US, Latin America, the Middle East and Asia-Pacific, we deliver for some of the most successful and challenging brands in the world and are a market leader in the coordinated, leveraged, management of global marketing supply chains to unify and synchronize all customer touch points across print, digital and retail media.
- Ensure production orders are delivered timely, to specification, and has met our quality specifications and client contractual obligations.
- Work with the internal team members to coordinate production schedules, POS and print specifications, quotations and billing.
- Initiate requests for customer & supplier purchase orders.
- Manage internal workflow, including data entry on internal software
- Maintain a full understanding of the broad range of the HH Global services, and work closely with the internal departments to provide the client with services that complement their campaign.
- Providing technical input and advice on projects as required to achieve high quality standards. Rejects poor quality or incorrect jobs and schedules them to be redone when necessary.
- Build team camaraderie and apply best practices in conjunction with wider HH operations group and encourage knowledge sharing.
- Work with technical partners and suppliers to ensure they deliver service as required.
- Advise on technical specifications and best methods of production to deliver quality, savings and innovation to the client.
- Deliver a high level of customer service.
- Ability to think strategically and partner with the Account Management team to deliver account based objectives.
- Strong industry manufacturing knowledge.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Positively embraces change, accepts new approaches and maintains own effectiveness in situations of uncertainty.
- Delivers clear, concise and well-structured written and oral communication.
- Works collaboratively with others in pursuit of team goals.
- Shares information and ideas with others to achieve wider team or organizational objectives
- Demonstrates a commitment to quality and operational excellence.
- Identifies opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Ensures processes are adhered to and leads by example.
- 3 + years previous experience in a marketing execution, design, 3D POS, print or packaging environment. Experience in Logistics and Transportation in Vietnam market will be an advantage.
- Fluent in English and Native Language
- Have a strong project management background and comfortable analyzing and interpreting specifications and data to produce accurate reports
- Have a strong ability to interact creatively and efficiently with marketing leadership teams and have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment where priorities are constantly changing.
- Committed, independent, service minded with proven client management skills.
- Attention to detail, resourcefulness, and high level of accuracy
- Ability to work under pressure, establish work priorities, and multi-task
- Ability to work with short deadlines, and deliver on set milestones
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and a creative problem solver