The Account Manager (AM) is responsible for liaising with Client Service team and the central procurement team to ensure that services to the customer are delivered to specification and on time. This position is to serve as a vital communications link to other Account Managers and Client Marketing team, by ensuring that internal customer expectations, in terms of price, quality and delivery, are met. The candidate will have significant technical 3 Dimensional POSM, Design, print knowledge, campaign management or FMCG client experience and will have a passion for exceptional campaign delivery.
To apply please send updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
HH Global is a global marketing services group specialising in the execution of POS, print, digital and campaign execution management. We provide services to global brands and retailers, both directly and via their nominated agencies. HH Global delivers a seamlessly integrated Customer Brand Experience and a greater measurable return on marketing investment (ROMI).
With offices over 65 countries, HH Global delivers for some of the most successful and challenging brands in the world and is a market leader in the coordinated, leveraged, management of global marketing supply chains to unify and synchronise all customer touchpoints across creatives/ design, POS, print, digital and retail media. In recent years, needs for sustainability and innovation are ever more increasing and HH Global delivers total solution for clients.
HH Global continues to grow rapidly year on year and is searching for the best candidates in the market for those professionals who desire to be on a winning team.
- Ensure production orders are delivered timely, to specification, and has met our quality specifications and client contractual obligations.
- Work with the internal team members to coordinate production schedules, POS and print specifications, quotations and billing.
- Initiate requests for customer & supplier purchase orders.
- Manage internal workflow, including data entry on internal software
- Maintain a full understanding of the broad range of the HH Global services, and work closely with the internal departments to provide the client with services that complement their campaign.
- Providing technical input and advice on projects as required to achieve high quality standards. Rejects poor quality or incorrect jobs and schedules them to be redone when necessary.
- Build team camaraderie and apply best practices in conjunction with wider HH operations group and encourage knowledge sharing.
- Work with technical partners and suppliers to ensure they deliver service as required.
- Advise on technical specifications and best methods of production to deliver quality, savings and innovation to the client.
- Deliver a high level of customer service.
- Ability to think strategically and partner with the Account Management team to deliver account based objectives.
- Strong industry manufacturing knowledge.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Positively embraces change, accepts new approaches and maintains own effectiveness in situations of uncertainty.
- Delivers clear, concise and well-structured written and oral communication.
- Works collaboratively with others in pursuit of team goals.
- Shares information and ideas with others to achieve wider team or organizational objectives
- Demonstrates a commitment to quality and operational excellence.
- Identifies opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Ensures processes are adhered to and leads by example.
- Proven experience in a marketing execution, design, 3D POS, print or packaging environment. 4 - 8 years with POSM and Premium experience is preferred.
- Fluent in English, Chinese
- Have a strong project management background and comfortable analysing and interpreting specifications and data to produce accurate reports
- Have a strong ability to interact creatively and efficiently with marketing leadership teams and have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment where priorities are constantly changing.
- Committed, independent, service minded with proven client management skills.
- Attention to detail, resourcefulness, and high level of accuracy
- Ability to work under pressure, establish work priorities, and multi-task
- Ability to work with short deadlines, and deliver on set milestones
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and a creative problem solver