Through liaising with Account Managers and the central procurement team, the Account Executive is responsible for ensuring that services to the customer are delivered to specification and on time. The Account Executive will be expected to monitor projects progress and liaising with suppliers and clients in delivering services on print and campaign management services.
To apply please send updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
HH Global is a global marketing services group specialising in the execution of POS, print, digital and campaign execution management. We provide services to global brands and retailers, both directly and via their nominated agencies. HH Global delivers a seamlessly integrated Customer Brand Experience and a greater measurable return on marketing investment (ROMI).
With offices over 65 countries, HH Global delivers for some of the most successful and challenging brands in the world and is a market leader in the coordinated, leveraged, management of global marketing supply chains to unify and synchronise all customer touchpoints across creatives/ design, POS, print, digital and retail media. In recent years, needs for sustainability and innovation are ever more increasing and HH Global delivers total solution for clients.
HH Global continues to grow rapidly year on year and is searching for the best candidates in the market for those professionals who desire to be on a winning team.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Through liaising with Account Managers and the central procurement team the Account Executive is responsible for ensuring that services to the customer are delivered to specification and on time. The Account Executive will be expected to monitor projects progress and liaising with suppliers and clients in delivering services on print and campaign management services.
- Delivering services on time, to specification, to a high quality and to contractual targets
- Deliver on projects as required to achieve high quality standards
- Assist in production of detailed specifications for internal and external clients
- Execute on new methods and procedures for process improvements
- Ensuring best practice in conjunction with wider HH operations group
- Develops a good understanding of the client’s business and industry sector
- Maintain a full understanding of the broad range of HH’s services and work closely with the internal departments to provide the client with digital services that complement their print
- Maintain relationships with Client Officers
- Deliver a high level of customer service
- Monitor projects progress and ensuring they are delivered to specification and on time
- Manage suppliers when required
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Works collaboratively with others in pursuit of team goals
- Numerate with a strong commercial understanding
- Takes a logical and systematic approach to work
- Independent, can work under pressure and has the ability to prioritise
- Process driven, strong in sales and business development
- Account management experience, working within a contracted environment to strict SLAs (service level agreements) and KPIs (key performance indicators)
- Previous experience working in print/ print management/ print buying/ marketing print procurement essential
- Able to manage and communicate with key client stakeholders to successfully deliver and exceed their expectations
- Excellent Time Management, can meet tight deadline and embraces change
- Knowledge of Microsoft office