The Account Director will need to have the management experience and/or consultancy experience, with a proven track record for developing clients, building relationships and converting opportunities. He/She is a ‘self-starter’ with excellent communication, stakeholder management and organizational skills. This role requires the skillset that will be able to execute a combination of pitch delivery, strategic planning as well as driving operational strategy. Someone with the ability to question the norm and think outside the box.
To apply please send updated CV to email@example.com
HH Global is a global marketing services group specialising in the execution of POS, print, digital and campaign execution management.
We provide services to global brands and retailers, both directly and via their nominated agencies. HH Global delivers a seamlessly integrated Customer Brand Experience and a greater measurable return on marketing investment (ROMI).
With offices across Europe, the US, Latin America and Asia-Pacific, HH Global delivers for some of the most successful and challenging brands in the world and is a market leader in the coordinated, leveraged, management of global marketing supply chains to unify and synchronise all customer touchpoints across creatives/ design, POS, print, digital and retail media. In recent years, needs for sustainability and innovation are ever more increasing and HH Global delivers total solution for clients.
HH Global continues to grow rapidly year on year and is searching for the best candidates in the market for those professionals who desire to be on a winning team.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
The Account Director will need to have the management experience and/or consultancy experience, with a proven track record for developing clients, building relationships and converting opportunities. He/She is a ‘self-starter’ with excellent communication, stakeholder management and organizational skills. This role requires skillset that will be able to execute a combination of pitch delivery, strategic planning as well as driving operational strategy. Someone with the ability to question the norm and think outside the box.
- Developing effective growth strategies and managing the opportunities for clients
- Conduct and lead WIP meetings and provide leadership to the internal teams (not limited to the client servicing and creative teams), mentoring excellence in strategic client support, delivering best in class media solution execution, fostering knowledge sharing across all disciplines to ensure collaboration across the team.
- Making key account decisions and exploring new commercial opportunities with clients.
- Engaging key client stakeholders to drive commercial, innovation & process improvement plans.
- Proactively looking for the best way of maximizing delivery for the brand and driving new opportunities with our Clients.
- Driving new revenue channels through influencing of current clients.
- Meet or exceed the KPI’s as documented in the client contract
- Collaborate and support the Business Development team on all prospective tenders and opportunities
- To maintain the Company’s reputation on excellence in account delivery.
- Drive and influence the key briefs from clients by showing a clear understanding of their business objectives, to deliver the right execution requirements and cascade information effectively.
- Deliver excellence in client servicing by understanding the client’s needs and strategies.
- Set SMART goals and KPI’s for the client services team that meet the company’s objectives.
- Deliver and manage a ‘client pulse’ program that provides regular and structured client feedback
- Must have at least 12 years of marketing or client servicing experience
- 3+ years leadership experience
- Led and enacted change with clients
- Handled large-scale projects and work with multiple stakeholders
- Effectively bilingual in Mandarin and English
- A good understanding of the print industry and production work
- Someone who will ‘roll their sleeves up’ and won’t have a sense of hierarchy.
- A can-do mentality and ability to make tricky projects happen with a skill for collaboration. Ambitious and hungry for improvement.
- Commercially savvy, confident in conversations around scopes, project fees, and profitability
- Help to improve and optimise methods of working with teams, supporting and driving a performance based culture
- Must excel in communication skills; written reports for internal review; client-facing presentations; confident speaking ability; clear language in eMails, action-oriented internal presentations.