Technical Services Applications Specialist - Leatherhead
Working closely with the existing Technical Services team, IT, CPS and Solutions teams, the Technical Services Applications Specialist role is to learn all the functions of the technical services team whilst providing vital administrative support to the daily operation ensuring that the optimum applications are maintained at a global level.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Working closely with the existing Technical Services team, IT, CPS and Solutions teams, the Technical Services Applications Specialist role is to learn all the functions of the technical services team whilst providing vital administrative support to the daily operation ensuring that the optimum applications are maintained at a global level. The Technical Services Applications Specialist will assist in investigating any new technology related offerings to business clients and company end users.
The Technical Services Applications Specialist will assist in the successful configuration and implementation of multiple projects, it is vital that concise communication and technical efficiencies are maintained. Researching new technologies and best practices within the digital media industry to uphold the global company objectives is key.
This is a role within a fast growing global business, delivering industry leading service levels to a 1st class client list. The successful applicant will be an enthusiast who enjoys demonstrating to clients how HH Global’s solutions can streamline and improve their marketing and procurement processes.
A keen interest in all areas of digital marketing and technology is required and although no experience in the technologies currently used is required, it would be an advantage to have an understanding of marketing resource management, digital asset management, soft-proofing applications and digital business portals. The Technical Services Applications Specialist does not need any hands-on experience in an operational environment, but does need to have practical experience in computer operations on the Microsoft operating platform and Google Apps for business, Application programming interface (API’s) and Cloud-based integrations; they should be able to adapt quickly to the fast pace of the team.
- Direct support line to the Head of Technical Services Delivery
- Project lead on various Technology based projects, both internal and external
- Client facing technical project management lead or supporting lead
- Create documentation for the build and maintenance of any solution
- Scoping, pretotyping, prototyping solutions/ideas and example integrations between various systems, including customer facing proof of concepts and MVPs (Minimum Viable Products)
- Interact with various internal IT, Development, Information Security and the Operations team to troubleshoot problems and scope integration workflows
- Contribute to the on-going implementation of company’s mission and values
- Develop, maintain and oversee solutions, tools and processes on existing platforms
- To stay up-to-date with system information, updates, technologies and code languages
- Prioritisation of tasks ensuring workload is managed and service delivery standards are met
- Adhere to best working practices as defined by industry standards
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- The ability to prioritise, based on project deliverables and internal business requirements
- A customer centric, ‘test, learn, iterate’ approach to processes and deliverables
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Strong technical knowledge and experience of customer service practices is must
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office products, Google Mail, Drive and Docs together with modern internet browsers, etc.
- Xinet, Umbraco or any other DAM/CMS would be a bonus
- Experience of working with and understanding Application Programming Interfaces (API’s)
- The desire and capability to grow intimate knowledge of the user needs
- Ability to present, demo and hold key client meetings
- Willing to travel, included international destinations
- Demonstrates the relevant professional skills related to the role. Makes decisions and solves problems based on sound process knowledge
- Excellent time management skill is required
- Ability to maintain pleasant working relationships and effectively present information and respond to questions from senior managers, team mates and users
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions in written, oral or scheduled process manuals
- Ability to explain technical processes in a client friendly, clear and logical fashion
- Extremely client friendly and focussed. Must be good in front of clients in both a support, sales support and consultative capacity
- Ability and willingness to learn new skills and technology solutions (HH technology and associated solutions)
- Great ability to communicate, sharing and teaching within the team.
- Disciplined, hard-working, measured, focussed, fun and professional. Wanting to extend existing skills and to be the best in class with a leading business in its sector
- Able to handle challenging situations and act appropriately
HH Global is an industry-leading organisation and we deliver exceptional standards of service. Our team is our greatest advantage and we offer fantastic opportunities for professional growth and development. We offer competitive salaries, excellent career prospects and we are always looking for enthusiastic and innovative talent, with a desire for a challenging and rewarding career.
HH Global is an equal opportunities' employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Due to the large volume of applications received during our recruitment campaigns, we are unable to respond to all applications directly. Therefore if you have not received a response from us within 4 weeks of submitting your application, please assume your application has not been progressed to the next stage of the recruitment process on this occasion.
To apply for this position please send an up to date and complete CV and cover letter to Recruitment.EMEA@hhglobal.com.