Senior Designer - Leatherhead, Surrey - UK
HH Global has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Designer to support our client base covering many verticals including: Tech, Pharma, Retail, Fashion & Banking
HH Global is the first-choice partner in outsourced marketing execution for leading brands. Applying proven processes, industry-leading technology, and the deep expertise of over 800 employees, we develop innovative solutions that drive down the cost of our clients’ printing, packaging, and creative production, while improving quality, sustainability, and speed to market. Over the past few years we have successfully expanded and in the past financial year we saw growth in all regions of over 35%. To meet the demands of our customers as well as our own requirements, we are looking for the most motivated and talented employees in the German market to support our ongoing growth strategy.
THE DEPARTMENT - Creative Production Services
Creative and digital production are growing areas of our business, and we are strategically investing in these to develop our capacity and capability as we onboard more clients. This includes enhancing our current teams capability and increasing the team to enhance additional digital experts, in order to drive our clients’ move to digital from traditional print.
Responsible for: executing multi-channel design concepts for regional HH clients. Our client base covers many verticals including: Tech, Pharma, Retail, Fashion & Banking
- Develop creative solutions to meet the client’s needs, in line with their overall marketing strategy, working with HH account teams and client marketing teams.
- Responsible for complete development of specific projects, from concept, through design, to completion.
- Work alongside the Regional Head of Creative, to monitor their own executions for quality, content and effectiveness to ensure the design creative is innovative and fresh inline with the regional client’s visual identity guidelines.
- Aware on an on-going basis of design trends, undertaking appropriate research when required, thus ensuring HH client’s creative is innovative and appropriate for their regional audience.
- Support more Junior Designers with ad-hoc queries and best practice.
Key Process Responsibilities
- Client briefings
- Creative concepts, fresh innovative ideation, inline with client brand guidelines
- Client presentations to account managers and clients to explain concepts and creative ideas
- Design across a diverse range of clients
- External supplier briefing when outsourcing for skills we do not have in-house or overflow
Qualifications & Experience:
- Previous experience in a studio environment, ideally 5+ years;
- Expert in Adobe CC software;
- Ideally qualified with a higher level qualification in Graphic Design;
- Previous client facing experience, with confident flexible approach;
- Comfortable working with ambiguity and uncertainty within a fast moving commercial environment;
- Approachable and all round team player;
- Pro-active with an organised approach;
- Effective time manager, able to effectively prioritise their work.
Key Performance Indicators
- To receive at least 90% positive project feedback when feedback is received.
- Push creative boundaries