Senior Account Manager - London
The Senior Account Manager will take the lead role in further developing an existing and long-standing financial services client, with circa 1.6 million revenue currently. In conjunction with the Accounts team the Senior Account Manager will ensure solutions are developed and delivered on time and against operational and financial business targets.
As Senior Account Manager you will be responsible for:
- Delivering operational excellence
- Delivering effective growth strategies and managing the opportunities for these Clients
- Managing and developing key client relationships
- Managing and owning the project cycle and leading the pitch
- Achieve and excel growth targets
- Manage the P&L of your account
You will be responsible for maintaining an excellent standard of communication with existing clients and developing relationships and ways of working with new clients. You will be co-ordinating and liaising with the global team and operations team to deliver your objectives.
You will be a confident ‘self starter’ with excellent communication, relationship building and organisational skills. This role combines pitching and strategic planning as well as driving excellent project delivery for existing clients. Strong Client facing and presentation skills are essential as is a strategic brain and the ability to question the norm and look outside the box.
- Delivering marketing print services on time, to specification, to a high quality and to contractual targets;
- Providing technical input directly to our client and advice on projects as required to achieve high quality standards;
- Production of detailed specifications for internal and external clients;
- Monitoring high standards and working together on new methods and procedures;
- Ensuring best practice in conjunction with wider HH operations group;
- Develops a good understanding of the client’s business and industry sector;
- Maintain a full understanding of the broad range of HH’s services and work closely with the internal departments to provide the client with digital services that complement their print;
- Implement new methods and procedures as required;
- Develop strong relationships with key external and internal clients;
- Deliver a high level of customer service;
- Monitor projects to ensure they are delivered to specification and on time;
- Manage and develop 2x Account Managers;
- Deliver services to meet/overachieve SLA’s;
- Ensure compliance with Regulatory and Company policies;
- Regularly report on achievements and issues, escalating issues where required;
- Deliver client plans that add value, increase our revenue and ensure client retention;
- Actively engage with and be visible to all employees in the operational unit.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Naturally builds and maintains rapport with the client;
- Is comfortable analysing and interpreting financial data and produces accurate reports;
- Works collaboratively with others in pursuit of team goals;
- Identifies opportunities for continuous improvement;
- Takes a logical and systematic approach to work;
- Takes a flexible approach to work and encourages others to do so.
- Strong negotiation and consensus building skills when dealing with internal customers, stakeholders and team members;
- Ability to understand current/changing business strategy and participate in delivering it;
- Has built credible customer relationships at senior level;
- Can identify business issues and develop risk mitigation strategies;
- Sound understanding of Marketing Services concepts;
- Ability to deal with the ambiguity associated with working in a fast paced and changing environment;
- Exceptional communication, problem solving and cross-group collaboration skills;
- Strong presentation skills, ability to present convincingly to a senior audience;
- Excellent analysis and critical thinking skills;
- Sound financial reporting and forecasting experience;
- Substantial marketing Client Service experience.