Delivering exceptional quality print management
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
The Senior Account Manager will work alongside the Account Manager and/or the Account Executive to ensure services are delivered to clients to specification, on time and against operational and financial business targets. The Senior Account Manager is required to manage and develop senior client relationships whilst identifying opportunities to cross sell business solutions and services, taking responsibility for the implementation of new opportunities. Delivering exceptional quality customer service whilst driving and maintaining operational excellence will ensure client expectations are always exceeded.
This role will also be responsible for providing leadership to an individual/team. The senior Account Manager will be required to set individual and team objectives to meet key business drivers whilst actively monitoring and managing performance.
- Delivering services on time, to specification, to a high quality and to contractual targets
- Managing and controlling account governance
- Providing technical input and advice on projects as required to achieve high quality standards
- Production of detailed specifications for internal and external clients
- Monitoring high standards and working together on new methods and procedures
- Ensuring best practice in conjunction with wider HH Global operations group
- Develops a good understanding of the client’s business and industry sector
- Maintain a full understanding of the broad range of HH Global’s services and work closely with the internal departments to provide the client with digital services that complement their print
- Implement new methods and procedures as required
- Develop strong relationships with key external and internal clients
- Deliver a high level of customer service
- Monitor projects to ensure they are delivered to specification and on time
- Manage Account Managers and/or Account Executives
- Deliver services to meet/overachieve SLA’s
- Ensure compliance with Regulatory and Company policies
- Regularly report on achievements and issues, escalating issues where required
- Deliver client plans that add value, increase our revenue and ensure client retention
- Actively engage with and be visible to all employees in the operational unit
- Any other activity as directed by the company
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Naturally builds and maintains rapport with the client
- Is comfortable analysing and interpreting financial data and produces accurate reports
- Works collaboratively with others in pursuit of team goals
- Identifies opportunities for continuous improvement
- Takes a logical and systematic approach to work, highly organised
- Takes a flexible approach to work and encourages others to do so
- Knowledge of Microsoft office
- Experience in liaising directly with clients and advising on campaign print/digital solutions is preferred
- Experience in a client facing role is essential
- Experience in a managerial position
- Senior account management experience, working within a contracted environment to strict SLAs (service level agreements) and KPIs (key performance indicators)
- Previous experience working in print/ print management/ print buying/ marketing print procurement essential
- Able to manage and communicate with key client stakeholders to successfully deliver and exceed their expectations
- Customer Focused: Goes beyond quality, delivery, reliability and consistency - involves focusing one’s efforts on finding what a customer needs, before the customer themselves are even aware. Using this information and addressing and meeting the requirement.
- Innovation: Thinks creatively to ensure business goals are achieved and take actions to develop innovative solutions. Employees may need to find genuinely novel approaches to reduce costs, change working practices and processes, as well as to develop new opportunities.
- Relationship Building: Has the ability to build and maintain a network of business related contacts which will be useful in meeting objectives. It implies an understanding of customers’ and the wider market place and using this knowledge to develop networks and relationships.
- Team Player: Commitment to the organisations’/ departments’ common goal, a focus on what is best for the business rather than suits the individual. It involves communicating, sharing and supporting and it goes much further than meeting others half way, it is about putting effort into building good working relationships, taking the initiative when others are slow and not being put off by negative responses.
- Achievement Drive: Wanting to do the best possible job to improve the performance of the business and the competitive position of HHG in the market place. Always looking for a better way to get things done and puts plans into practice. If improvements can be made, inadequacies will be questioned and actioned.
- Team Leadership: Working with colleagues, with or without line management authority to achieve results through enthusiasm, motivation, commitment and determination.
- Health and Safety
- All employees have duties under the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 to take care of themselves and of others that may be affected by their acts or omissions.
- All employees must, at all times, co-operate with their Managers and Supervisors in adhering to legal requirements and to company rules, policies and procedures.
- Any employee who fails to co-operate or who, in any way, compromises the standard and safety within any HH Global site will be subject to the appropriate procedures.
- All employees are required to report any security incident and processing malfunctions to their immediate Supervisor or Manager.
- All employees are reminded that violation of the Company’s Information Security policies will be subject to the appropriate procedures. In some cases this could also be a criminal offence.