Print Management: Benelux
Senior Account Manager working alongside a team of Account Managers to ensure our solutions are developed and delivered in time and against operational and financial business target.
Senior Account Manager for Belgium and South of NL
We have an exciting opportunity for a commercially focused Senior Account Manager with print procurement experience to support our Client Services team with the procurement of print/pos, creative artwork and secondary packaging for our clients based in the Southern area of the Benelux. On a daily basis, we work in close cooperation with marketeers and procurement managers from known international brands who are based in multiple locations in Belgium and The Netherlands. On some occasions we serve our clients on site in the marketing department.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
As a Senior Account Manager you will work alongside your colleague Account Managers to ensure our solutions are developed and delivered in time and against operational and financial business targets. You will focus on the vision and strategies of the accounts while managing the tactical components of running the daily business. You will balance the daily support needs with long-term strategy and you will need to successfully combine vision and reality into effective plans.
You will be responsible for maintaining an excellent standard of communication with existing clients and developing relationships and ways of working with new clients. You will be co-ordinating and liaising with the global team to deliver your objectives.
We are looking for a confident ‘self starter’ with excellent communication, relationship building and organisational skills. This role combines pitching and strategic planning as well as driving excellent project delivery for existing clients. Strong client facing and presentation skills are essential as is a strategic brain and the ability to question the norm and think outside the box.
- Delivering services on time, to specification and to contractual targets
- Providing technical input and advice on projects as required to achieve high quality standards
- Production of detailed specifications for internal and external clients
- Monitoring high standards and working together on new methods and procedures
- Ensuring best practice in conjunction with wider HH operations group
- Developing a good understanding of the client’s business and industry sector
- Maintaining a full understanding of the broad range of HH Global’s services, working closely with the internal departments to provide the client with digital services that complement their print
- Implementing new methods and procedures as required
- Developing strong relationships with key external and internal clients
- Delivering a high level of customer service
- Managing Account Managers and/or Account Executives when required
- Delivering services to meet/exceed SLA’s
- Ensuring compliance with Regulatory and Company policies
- Reporting on achievements and issues, escalating issues where required
- Deliver client plans that add value, increase our revenue and ensure client retention
- Actively engage with and be visible to all employees in the operational unit
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Naturally builds and maintains rapport with the client
- Is comfortable analysing and interpreting financial data and produces accurate reports
- Works collaboratively with others in pursuit of team goals
- Identifies opportunities for continuous improvement
- Takes a logical and systematic approach to work
- Takes a flexible approach to work and encourages others to do so
- Knowledge of Microsoft office
- Experience in liaising directly with clients and advising on campaign print/digital solutions is preferred
- Experience in a client facing role is essential
- Senior account management experience, working within a contracted environment to strict SLAs (service level agreements) and KPIs (key performance indicators)
- Previous experience working in print/ print management/ print buying/ marketing print procurement essential
- Able to manage and communicate with key client stakeholders to successfully deliver and exceed their expectations
- Experience of managing multiple accounts
- Customer Focused: Goes beyond quality, delivery, reliability and consistency - involves focusing one’s efforts on finding what a customer needs, before the customer themselves are even aware. Using this information and addressing and meeting the requirement.
- Innovation: Thinks creatively to ensure business goals are achieved and take actions to develop innovative solutions. Employees may need to find genuinely novel approaches to reduce costs, change working practices and processes, as well as to develop new opportunities.
- Relationship Building: Has the ability to build and maintain a network of business related contacts which will be useful in meeting objectives. It implies an understanding of customers’ and the wider market place and using this knowledge to develop networks and relationships.
- Team Player: Commitment to the organisations’/ departments’ common goal, a focus on what is best for the business rather than suits the individual. It involves communicating, sharing and supporting and it goes much further than meeting others half way, it is about putting effort into building good working relationships, taking the initiative when others are slow and not being put off by negative responses.
- Achievement Drive: Wanting to do the best possible job to improve the performance of the business and the competitive position of HHG in the market place. Always looking for a better way to get things done and puts plans into practice. If improvements can be made, inadequacies will be questioned and actioned.
- Team Leadership: Working with colleagues, with or without line management authority to achieve results through enthusiasm, motivation, commitment and determination.