Creative Artworker - Milan, Italy
Creative Artworker you will be responsible for delivering production-ready final artwork for our client in the Financial Services sector.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
In your role of Creative Artworker you will be responsible for delivering production-ready final artwork for our client in the Financial Services sector. You will be expected to create new artwork from supplied key visuals and master assets as well as adapting; amending and making production ready artwork for print and digital production.
Working with our client, you will forge strong working relationships with HH Global’s account management team and our client's’ marketing team to understand their specific project needs.
Working within a fast-paced environment, you will deliver high quality work meeting both our client’s timeline and in line with their overall marketing strategy.
You will not however face this challenge alone; you will work as part of a global team, supported primarily by our Creative Studio team in the UK. This team will support you in the production of a significant part of your client’s artwork and will also be at hand to provide general support as required. As part of this role, you will be required to ensure that you are fully utilising this resource when required, through providing both effective and succinct briefings, which will allow for high quality Artwork to be produced. You will also act as a final point of QA and will ensure that all work produced is approved and exceeding our client's expectations.
In addition to the Creative Studio Team, you will also be supported by a local Account Team and the Italian organisation located in Bergamo, in the Kilometro Rosso new office.
- To execute thorough briefing sessions with a receptive and consulting mind-set
- Produce print-ready artwork creation for 2D and 3D marketing items
- Liaising with the client marketing team with a commercial mind-set
- Working closely with the UK Studio HQ while trafficking work to them
- Meeting deadlines on proofing and content
- Delivering artwork according to the agreed Service Level
- Producing final creative artwork to meet the client’s needs, in line with their overall marketing strategy
- Ensuring that the client’s visual identity guidelines are upheld
- Undertaking appropriate research when required, thus ensuring HH client’s creative is innovative and appropriate for their regional audience
- Building and maintaining excellent relationships with client stakeholders, vendors, your creative colleagues and the local HH Global account team
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Advanced Photoshop skills
- Advanced InDesign & Illustrator skills
- Artwork Adaptation
- High level of precision
- Ability to use time effectively, identifying and focusing on priorities
- Plans activities and projects well in advance and monitors progress against clearly communicated
- Multi-lingual (English and Italian language)
- Significant experience in a similar role, or
- Higher education qualification in Graphic arts
To apply for this position, please submit an up to date and complete CV and a pdf portfolio (or link to your portfolio) to Chris Mayne via email - Recruitment.EMEA@hhglobal.com.
HH Global is an industry-leading organisation and we deliver exceptional standards of service. Our team is our greatest advantage and we offer fantastic opportunities for professional growth and development. We offer competitive salaries, excellent career prospects and we are always looking for enthusiastic and innovative talent, with a desire for a challenging and rewarding career.
HH Global is an equal opportunities' employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Due to the large volume of applications received during our recruitment campaigns, we are unable to respond to all applications directly. Therefore if you have not received a response from us within 4 weeks of submitting your application, please assume your application has not been progressed to the next stage of the recruitment process on this occasion.