Animator / Designer - Leatherhead, Surrey - UK
HH Global has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Designer to work with a wide array of clients, including those within the retail sector, from high end to multiples.
HH Global is the first-choice partner in outsourced marketing execution for leading brands. Applying proven processes, industry-leading technology, and the deep expertise of over 800 employees, we develop innovative solutions that drive down the cost of our clients’ printing, packaging, and creative production, while improving quality, sustainability, and speed to market.
Over the past few years we have successfully expanded and in the past financial year we saw growth in all regions of over 35%. To meet the demands of our customers as well as our own requirements, we are looking for the most motivated and talented employees in the market to support our ongoing growth strategy.
Based in our modern studio in Leatherhead, you will be responsible for executing multi-channel animation lead design concepts for regional HH Clients.
The role provides an exciting opportunity to work with a wide array of clients, including those within the retail sector, from high end to multiples.
You will be joining an established and efficient team of with Designers, Artworkers and our expert team of account and client marketing teams.
- Develop creative animated solutions to meet the client’s needs, in line with their overall marketing strategy, working with HH account teams and client marketing teams.
- Responsible for complete development of specific projects, from concept, through design, to completion
- Work alongside the Regional Head of Creative, to monitor their own executions for quality, content and effectiveness to ensure the design creative is innovative and fresh inline with the regional client’s visual identity guidelines.
- Aware on an on-going basis of design trends, undertaking appropriate research when required, thus ensuring HH client’s creative is innovative and appropriate for their regional audience.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Significant experience within a Studio environment, ideally from within the pre-press industry;
- Higher Education qualification in Graphic arts, desired but not essential;
- Approachable and all round team player;
- Pro-active with an organised approach;
- Effective time manager, able to effectively prioritise their work.
- Innovation: Thinks creatively to ensure business goals are achieved and take actions to develop innovative solutions. Employees may need to find genuinely novel approaches to reduce costs, change working practices and processes, as well as to develop new opportunities.
- Results Focused: Ensuring you are a finisher as well as a starter; it involves measuring and monitoring progress and keeping an eye on the bottom line. It is important that when the change of pace is intense, distractions do not take over, and initiatives started are completed.
- Team Player: Commitment to the organisations’/ departments’ common goal, a focus on what is best for the business rather than suits the individual. It involves communicating, sharing and supporting and it goes much further than meeting others half way, it is about putting effort into building good working relationships, taking the initiative when others are slow and not being put off by negative responses.
- Achievement Drive: Wanting to do the best possible job to improve the performance of the business and the competitive position of HHG in the market place. Always looking for a better way to get things done and puts plans into practice. If improvements can be made, inadequacies will be questioned and actioned.
- Impact and Influence: The awareness of one’s own impact and the ability to target this for the desired effect, as well as the ability to position and bring into play others key members of staff in order to influence events towards positive conclusions. It is marked by an ability to overcome obstacles internally and externally by unlocking situations.
HH Global is an industry-leading organisation and we deliver exceptional standards of service. Our team is our greatest advantage and we offer fantastic opportunities for professional growth and development. We offer competitive salaries, excellent career prospects and we are always looking for enthusiastic and innovative talent, with a desire for a challenging and rewarding career.
HH Global is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.