Account Manager - Paris, France
Account Manager working closely with clients, suppliers and internal contacts to deliver services to our customers professionally, to specification and on time.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
As the Account Manager you will work closely with clients, suppliers and internal contacts to deliver services to our customers professionally, to specification and on time. You will be responsible for delivering exceptional client service through excellent customer service and product delivery. You will develop and maintain a strong relationship with key client stakeholders at all levels and you will propose and deliver all company solutions.
With regard to matters relating to print, the Account Manager is required to remain in contact with suppliers and clients and is responsible for taking ownership of the relationship and developing it further. The Account manager is required negotiate costings and timescales for each job and selecting the most appropriate supplier.
- Provide technical input and advice on print projects as required
- Take briefs from the client including full specification details and deadline dates and manage from start to finish
- Suggest alternative options and innovation where possible
- Produce detailed specifications for internal and external clients based on client knowledge
- Brief suppliers on client requirements
- Deliver a high level of customer service
- Monitor projects to ensure they are delivered to specification and on time
- Ensure activity is recorded using the designated company tools
- Maintain a full understanding of the broad range of HH’s services and work closely with the internal departments to provide the client with digital services that compliment their print
- Implement new methods and procedures as required
- Work as a team to help deliver contractual requirements, prepare presentations and complete necessary account admin and reporting
- Ensure invoicing procedures are followed
- Able to attend meetings away from the client site as required
- Press passing when required and often out of normal working hours
- Work with Account Director to identify new business opportunities
- Agree and manage budgets and P&L’s
- Ensure profit is maximised through analysis of performance
- Deliver services to meet and exceed contracted SLA’s
- Manage and monitor objectives to meet key business drivers
- Ensure compliance with Regulatory and Company policies
- Measure customer satisfaction and take appropriate action
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Numerate with a strong commercial understanding
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong time management and prioritisation skills
- Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines, with a good sense of humour
- Has a high level of technical print knowledge with detailed understanding of different techniques
- Experienced and confident with press passing
- Is professional, courteous and calm under pressure
- Has a project management mind-set
- Process driven, with an eye to sales and business development
- Approachable and confident to offer advice in meetings
- Able to manage and communicate with key client stakeholders to successfully deliver and exceed their expectations
- Knowledge of Microsoft office and Google Apps is preferred but not essential
- Experience in trouble shooting unexpected project issues and implementing preventative measures is preferred
- Experience in a client facing role is essential
- Experience in liaising directly with clients and advising on campaign print/digital solutions is preferred
- POS conceptual experience
- Experience of Direct Marketing would be an advantage
- Account management experience, working within a contracted environment to strict SLAs (service level agreements) and KPIs (key performance indicators)
- Previous experience working in print/ print management/ print buying/ marketing print procurement essential
- Leadership and management experience is desirable
HH Global is an industry-leading organisation and we deliver exceptional standards of service. Our team is our greatest advantage and we offer fantastic opportunities for professional growth and development. We offer competitive salaries, excellent career prospects and we are always looking for enthusiastic and innovative talent, with a desire for a challenging and rewarding career.
Due to the large volume of applications received during our recruitment campaigns, we are unable to respond to all applications directly. Therefore if you have not received a response from us within 4 weeks of submitting your application, please assume your application has not been progressed to the next stage of the recruitment process on this occasion.
HH Global is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
To apply for this position, or to find out more information, please send an up to date and complete CV to Recruitment.EMEA@hhglobal.com.