Head of Technical Services Delivery - Technical Services - Leatherhead, Surrey
The Head of Technical Services Delivery is responsible for devising and ensuring that the optimum application of technology solutions within the HH Global environment is implemented and maintained at a global level. The Head of Technical Services Delivery will assist in investigating all company system related offerings to business clients and company end users.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Working closely with the existing Technical Services team, IT and Development teams and reporting directly into the Head of Technical Services, the Head of Technical Services Delivery is responsible for devising and ensuring that the optimum application of technology solutions within the HH Global environment is implemented and maintained at a global level. The Head of Technical Services Delivery will assist in investigating all company system related offerings to business clients and company end users. The ideal candidate will thrive on daily challenges, enjoy working as part of a team, managing a team and working independently.
This is a role within a fast growing global business, delivering industry leading services and business applications to a 1st class client list. The successful applicant will be an enthusiast who enjoys the challenge of taking existing technologies or new/custom technologies and building solutions or tools that can streamline and improve a client's marketing and procurement processes, in addition smart integrations with systems that extend functionality in order to optimise a user's experience.
The Head of Technical Services Delivery will ensure successful implementation of multiple projects via a combination of concise communication and technical self-sufficiency. The Head of Technical Services Delivery will be involved at a pre-sales stage, presenting, demos, RFP’s and technical scoping with clients and working closely with HH Global’s solutions directors and account managers.
The Head of Technical Services Delivery will also be responsible for the management of the Technical Service Delivery channel team, currently consisting of six Technical Services staff.
Experience in researching, prototyping, documenting and implementing new technologies all aspects of web and digital technologies is required. Project and staff management skill are also essential.
A keen interest in all areas of digital marketing, business applications and technology is required and although no experience in the technologies currently used is required, it would be an advantage to have an understanding of marketing resource management, digital asset management, soft proofing applications and content management systems. The Head of Technical Services Delivery will have had some hands-on experience in an operational environment, ideally in a development, IT or agency environment and be able to adapt quickly to the fast pace of the team.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Strong technical knowledge and experience of customer service practices is must
- Xinet, Umbraco or any other DAM/CMS would be advantageous
- Experience of working with and understanding Application Programming Interfaces (API’s)
- The desire and capability to grow intimate knowledge of the user needs
- Ability to present, demo and hold key client meetings
- Willing to travel, included international destinations
- Previous experience of Staff management is essential
- Ability to maintain pleasant working relationships and effectively present information and respond to questions from senior managers, team mates and users
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions in written, oral or scheduled process manuals
- Ability to explain technical processes in a client friendly, clear and logical fashion
- Ability and willingness to learn new skills and technology solutions (HH technology and associated solutions)
- Disciplined, hardworking, measured, focussed, fun and professional. Wanting to extend existing skills and to be the best in class with a leading business in its sector
- Able to handle challenging situations and act appropriately
HH Global is an industry-leading organisation and we deliver exceptional standards of service. Our team is our greatest advantage and we offer fantastic opportunities for professional growth and development. We offer competitive salaries, excellent career prospects and we are always looking for enthusiastic and innovative talent, with a desire for a challenging and rewarding career.
HH Global is an equal opportunities' employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Due to the large volume of applications received during our recruitment campaigns, we are unable to respond to all applications directly. Therefore if you have not received a response from us within 4 weeks of submitting your application, please assume your application has not been progressed to the next stage of the recruitment process on this occasion.