Senior Graphic Design
Execute creative solutions to meet the client’s needs, in line with their overall marketing strategy, working with HH Global account teams and Creative Production Services teams.
Graphic Designer - SFO Creative Reporting to the US Art Director, the Graphic Designer is responsible for executing multi-channel design concepts for regional HH Global clients. HH Global is the fastest growing global marketing services group specializing in the execution of print, digital and retail media. Providing services to brands and retailers, both directly and via their nominated agencies, HH Global delivers a seamlessly integrated customer brand experience and a greater measurable return on marketing investment. With the largest global infrastructure including offices across the US, Europe, Latin America, the Middle East and Asia-Pacific, HH Global delivers for some of the most successful and challenging brands in the world. We are a market leader in the coordinated and leveraged management of global marketing supply chains. Our programs work to unify and synchronize all customer touch points across print, digital and retail media.
- Execute creative solutions to meet the client’s needs, in line with their overall marketing strategy, working with HH Global account teams and Creative Production Services teams.
- Work alongside the US Art Director, to monitor their own executions for quality, content and effectiveness to ensure the design creative is innovative and fresh in line with the regional client’s visual identity guidelines.
- Reports to US Art Director/Senior Graphic Designer.
- Mentor regional Production Artists.
- Complete development of specific projects from concept through design
- Creating media-ready artwork.
- Team and Client presentations.
- Routing files for approval and releasing organized files to production management when approved.
- Template creation.
- Production Artist briefing, feedback and approval.
- Designing of sales and marketing materials including: product packaging, product brochures, logos, promotional fliers, catalogs, point-of-sale materials, sales presentation tools, direct mail pieces, tradeshow graphics and more.
- At least 7-10 years professional experience in print design with minimal direction required (agency experience is a definite plus).
- Understanding of printing procedures and requirements a MUST.
- Must be proficient in the latest Adobe CC Suite - Photoshop, Illustrator, most important, InDesign.
- Working knowledge of MS PowerPoint, Excel, and Word, Google Docs is a plus.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet defined deadlines while collaborating with other designers.
- Excellent attention to detail and grammatical skills.
- Creative and detail oriented coupled with a strong work ethic.
- Present creative offerings to internal and external audiences professionally.
- Aware on an on-going basis of design trends, undertaking appropriate research when required, thus ensuring HH client’s creative is innovative and appropriate for their regional audience.
- Able to work well with cross-functional teams.
- Possess extreme detail orientation, flexibility and the ability to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment simultaneously contributing to multiple projects each with aggressive development schedules.
Integrity: Is widely trusted, is seen as direct, truthful individual; keeps confidences; admits mistakes; doesn't misrepresent him/herself for personal gain.
Composure: Maintains a positive outlook at work, is cool under pressure, does not show frustration during difficult situations, handles criticism well, and learns from it; has a settling influence in a crisis; does not give up in the face of setbacks; maintains a healthy balance between work and personal life.
Organization: Uses time effectively, concentrates efforts on more important priorities, plans activities and projects well in advance and monitors progress against clearly communicated objectives; uses resources effectively and where necessary; is flexible in realigning plans to changing circumstances; energized by tough challenges.
Expertise: Has the specialist expertise and skills and uses them to perform the job well; develops job knowledge through continual professional development.
Collaboration: Is easy to approach and talk to; spends the extra effort to put others at ease, builds rapport well; is a good listener; shows respect for the views and contributions of others; listens to and supports others; consults and shares information with others; establishes good relationships with peers, customers and employees; relates well to all kinds of people.
Client-centric: Focuses on meeting the needs of clients; uses customer data for improvements in products and services; acts with clients in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with clients.
Compensation & Benefits: This role offers competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits plan which includes options for medical, dental, vision, life. In addition, company paid benefits: Life, STD, LTD, AD&D, tuition rewards for dental plan subscribers + 401k plan company match! HH Global recognizes employee’s needs for work life balance by offering generous time off benefits!
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer: HH Global is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, or any other characteristic protected by law