Sales Ledger Team Lead
The Team Leader (Sale Ledger/AR) job involves managing and guiding teams of associates who will be responsible for generate and send out invoices and initiation of necessary follow-up actions to get cash in time. The work includes a combination of voice and non-voice follow-up along with undertaking appropriate denial and appeal management protocol.
TO APPLY, PLEASE SEND UPDATED CV TO HR.APAC@HHGLOBAL.COM
HH Global is a global marketing services group specializing in the execution of print, digital and retail media. Providing services to brands and retailers, both directly and via their nominated agencies, HH Global delivers a seamlessly integrated customer brand experience and a greater measurable return on marketing investment.
With offices across Europe, the US, Latin America, the Middle East and Asia-Pacific, we deliver for some of the most successful and challenging brands in the world and are a market leader in the coordinated, leveraged, management of global marketing supply chains to unify and synchronise all customer touch points across print, digital and retail media.
- Management of day to day planning, control and direction of the activities for the team
- Actively manage, coach and provide development plans for all team members, resolving performance issues promptly and provide motivation that encourages all team members to deliver to their full potential.
- maintain up-to-date Invoice generating system
- Generate Client invoices and send out queries to stakeholder(if any) and get it resolve in quick time
- Ensure correct coding of all invoices and payments updated in the System
- Respond to stakeholders on any process related queries and manage 1st level escalations.
- follow up on, collect and allocate payments
- carry out invoice generating and reporting activities according to specific deadlines
- perform Customer account reconciliations
- Develop processes to improve productivity and quality of the team
- Suggest process improvement and process automation
- follow established procedures for processing payment, cash etc
- communicate with Client/Stakeholder via phone, email, mail or personally
- assist with month-end closing
- collect data and prepare monthly metrics
- Working Knowledge about GST, TDS, ST & VAT
- To ensure that the company’s policies and procedures are adhered to
- Strong leadership , mentoring skills and people management
- Able to juggle multiple responsibilities at one time
- Excellent verbal and written English language communication skills
- Extremely high level of attention to detail
- Punctual and time-sensitive
- Target oriented and AR resolution mind set
- Team player
- Strong analytical background
- Keen eye for process and quality improvement
- An aptitude for IT – knowledge of software packages like Excel, Word, SAP
HH Global is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applicants from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, religion/belief, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.