Regional Creative Director
Experienced creative leader for our growing company needed
HH Global is looking for a dynamic leaders to come on board as an Americas Regional Creative Services Director. This is a leader who understands the creative and digital space, but also can also develop and deliver new business opportunities with our clients in the US. This position is responsible for taking creative work successfully from conceptualization to execution. Must be a dynamic leader of people and influence.
- You are an amazing influencer of people and apt in the new business development space
- You are ready to win and can build new spaces and new business and new concepts with an entrepreneurial and innovative leadership approach
- You have a Degree in Graphic Design, Visual Communications, or other design field and are passionate about creative, as well as current on all trends in our space
- You have at least 10 years of Design/Production experience.
- You are able to undertake business development with the client.
- You are passionate about your work with the ability to create fresh new design ideas and innovative concepts.
- You are detail-oriented and proactive in seeking out and correcting any errors in your work. This is an absolute must!
- You are able to manage your own projects and work under tight deadlines while maintaining production schedules.
- You enjoy a challenge and figuring out new ways to do things as efficiently as possible.
- You are able to communicate in clear concise manner (whether it be email, voicemail or face to face). And are comfortable with client facing tasks as well as professional in demeanour and attitude.
- You are easy-going, able to multi-task, deal with multiple rounds of: edits, amends, scrapping things and starting over.
- You are flexible and can adapt to quickly changing priorities and tasks.
- You are open to constructive criticism and can maintain a great attitude under pressure.
- You are able to quickly pick-up a client’s brand guidelines and maintain brand consistency while creating innovative and strategic designs.
- You are experienced in proofing text and can go beyond spell-check
- You have experience in working on both print and web projects. Some XHTML coding skills are a plus.
- You have expert skills with: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- You are a true team player and your first priority is the client’s satisfaction
Compensation & Benefits: This role offers competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits plan which includes options for medical, dental, vision, life. In addition, company paid benefits: Life, STD, LTD, AD&D, tuition rewards for dental plan subscribers + 401k plan company match!
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer: HH Global is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, or any other characteristic protected by law