Production Services Manager
PSM for our Mountain View site
HH Global is the fastest growing global marketing services group specializing in the execution of print, digital and retail media. Providing services to brands and retailers, both directly and via their nominated agencies, HH Global delivers a seamlessly integrated customer brand experience and a greater measurable return on marketing investment.
With the largest global infrastructure including offices across the US, Europe, Latin America, the Middle East and Asia-Pacific, HH Global delivers for some of the most successful and challenging brands in the world. We are a market leader in the coordinated and leveraged management of global marketing supply chains. Our programs work to unify and synchronize all customer touch points across print, digital and retail media.
We are currently seeking a dynamic Production Services Manager responsible for print buying and overseeing large scale projects from concept to completion. Responsibilities include expertise in client relationship management and product delivery through constant liaison with HH team and suppliers on all matters relating to print, point of sale and campaign management services. The primary focus of this role will deliver exceptional customer service to the client – ensuring adherence by all involved to specified deadlines and budgets, select the most appropriate supplier, negotiate costing within defined limits and time frames for each job to ensure that internal procedures are followed at all times.Ideal candidate will have experience with Direct Mail and or Circulars. Requests for quotations will be processed in a responsive manner and internal clients will be updated regularly on the progress of their work. Orders will be processed in the most efficient manner available. Project Management: Oversee the planning, implementation and tracking of assigned short term and long term projects delivering best in class service to client. Monitor the progress and scope of projects in a positive, collaborative and team building manner to ensure success. Develop new and unique ways to improve operations internally, work cooperatively and effectively to set goals, troubleshoot problems to make decisions that enhance effectiveness and efficiency.
• Manage product and vendor pricing processes in order to produce the highest quality deliverables within budget and deadline specification
• Assess project requirements and provide printing/production options; help establish baseline cycle times and budgets for reoccurring project types• Coordinate with agency and production suppliers
• Negotiate pricing with production suppliers and ensuring realistic production schedules while reducing rush charges
• Manage and meet production milestones per project schedule
• Assist with pre-flight quality checks on all native files as needed
• Effective introduction and use of e-procurement system
• Implements and uses management information systems
• Ensures best practice in conjunction with wider operations group
• Ensures most competitive costs are achieved on each project
• Ensures best practice procedures are followed and documentation complete
• Direct Mail and or Circulars experience is a major plus.
• Develops a good understanding of the client’s business and industry sector
• Builds relationships with internal clients and manages their perceptions and expectations, particularly with regard to production timing and budgets
• Resolves customer complaints; Ensures results of the customer satisfaction surveys are acted upon where necessary
• Assesses production issues in advance and collaborates with creative team to provide solutions/options
• Demonstrates an understanding of the technological direction of the industry and how these advances will benefit the client
• Identifies and develops business opportunities in line with the business plan
Compensation & Benefits
This role offers competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits plan which includes options for medical, dental, vision, life. In addition, company paid benefits: Life, STD, LTD, AD&D, tuition rewards for dental plan subscribers + 401k plan company match!
HH Global recognizes employee’s needs for work life balance by offering generous time off benefits!
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer: HH Global is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, or any other characteristic protected by law