Presentation Support – Offshore
Supporting regional business development teams, your primary role will be to create and format relevant PowerPoint presentations and high-quality pitch/bid documents for existing or prospective clients. You will be responsible for ensuring that presentations and bid documents are on brand and formatted correctly, and that standard content is available and used appropriately
TO APPLY, PLEASE SEND UPDATED CV TO HR.APAC@HHGLOBAL.COM
HH Global is a global marketing services group specializing in the execution of print, digital and retail media. Providing services to brands and retailers, both directly and via their nominated agencies, HH Global delivers a seamlessly integrated customer brand experience and a greater measurable return on marketing investment.
With offices across Europe, the US, Latin America, the Middle East and Asia-Pacific, we deliver for some of the most successful and challenging brands in the world and are a market leader in the coordinated, leveraged, management of global marketing supply chains to unify and synchronise all customer touch points across print, digital and retail media.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Supporting regional business development teams, your primary role will be to create and format relevant PowerPoint presentations and high-quality pitch/bid documents for existing or prospective clients. You will be responsible for ensuring that presentations and bid documents are on brand and formatted correctly, and that standard content is available and used appropriately. You will work closely with onshore colleagues in business development and sales support teams, primarily in the UK, US and India.
- Work within the Global sales support team to support the creation of winning Powerpoint presentations and bid documents in line with company strategy and objectives
- Support presentation and formatted document development to agreed timescales
- Use processes and technology to make presentation and bids collaboration easy and efficient
- Support the creation and updating of standard presentation and bid content in conjunction with regional teams
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- You must be an advanced user of Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and a competent user of Excel.
- You must have excellent written English, along with strong communication skills, and be able to interact effectively with onshore colleagues
- You must have a high level of design and formatting discipline
- Time management skills and the ability to self-motivate are essential
- You must be able to handle pressure, and prioritize tasks effectively while working towards deadlines
- You must be thorough and have attention to detail in all areas in order to drive high-standards and quality levels
- You must be dynamic and professional, and willing to be flexible to accommodate the demands of client deadlines
- Skills in Adobe Creative Suite packages, in particular InDesign and Illustrator would be desirable, although training will be given to develop these skills
HH Global is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applicants from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, religion/belief, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.