We are looking for a professional Operations Manager to support the functions of the Japan and Korea business. This person will be a Senior Manager within our growing business and have strategic and operational responsibilities as well as overall client and team accountability.
To apply, please send updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
HH Global is the fastest growing global marketing services group specialising in the execution of print, digital, packaging and point of sale materials. Providing services to brands and retailers, both directly and via their nominated agencies, HH Global delivers a seamlessly integrated customer brand management service and a greater measurable return on marketing investment.
With the largest global infrastructure and offices across Europe, the US, Latin America, the Middle East and Asia-Pacific, HH Global delivers for some of the most successful and challenging brands in the world and are a market leader in the coordinated, leveraged, management of global marketing supply chains for all customer touch points.
Reporting to the Japan / Korea Country Head based out of Tokyo, we are looking for a professional Operations Manager to support the functions of the Japan and Korea business. This person will be a Senior Manager within our growing business and have strategic and operational responsibilities as well as overall client and team accountability.
A highly motivated and career orientated person will receive autonomy, satisfaction and reward in this core business role. You will lead, grow and develop the teams across numerous accounts and ultimately have a high level of influence together with your Country Head.
We are an exciting business with much opportunity for the right person within this senior role.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Managing our clients Marketing Services and Procurement activities.
- Delivering expertise in technical specifications (in part or full) on POS, Print, Premiums, Store Activations, packaging and Marketing Campaigns.
- Delivering expertise on manufacturing process and techniques.
- Delivering expertise in costing of POS and scheduling of production.
- Have a thorough knowledge of FMCG and Retail channels.
- Have a strong understanding of channel execution processes.
- Understand the local Japan market manufacturing vendors around POS scope.
- Delivering on all savings, service and performance targets
- Ensuring clear lines of communication throughout the team
- Supporting the Country Head in developing monthly and quarterly reporting packs
- Developing strong relationships with key client stakeholders and internal clients
- Having a good understanding of the client’s culture and key business drivers
- Keeping abreast of current technology developments and trends relative to market opportunities/competition and leveraging these as appropriate.
- Continually striving to exceed service and budget expectations
- Pro-actively deliver solutions
- Identifying and instituting operational best practice
- Manage a team of professionals within your scope.
- Bi-Lingual in Local dialect and English. Written and Verbal.
- Expertise in Marketing Executions, Print Campaigns, POS Campaigns.
- Client Service focused with the ability to think strategically and partner with Country Manager to deliver account based objectives.
- Strong industry manufacturing knowledge
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Leads by example
- Positively embraces change, accepts new approaches and maintains own effectiveness in situations of uncertainty.
- Delivers clear, concise and well-structured written and oral communication
- Works collaboratively with others in pursuit of team goals.
- Shares information and ideas with others to achieve wider team or organisational objectives
- Demonstrates a commitment to quality and operational excellence. Identifies opportunities for continuous improvement. Ensures processes are adhered to.
- Previous experience in a Marketing Procurement team, ideally in an outsourced environment
- POS or Print subject matter expert, ideally with a Retail Marketing Operations background
- 5+ years of Production experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to develop strong relationships and build trust
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
HH Global is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applicants from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, religion/belief, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.