Onsite Copywriter, Mountain View, CA
Evolve and apply the Google voice in a variety of mediums.
About HH Global
We are a global marketing services group specialising in the execution of print, digital and retail media. Providing services to brands and retailers, both directly and via their nominated agencies, HH Global delivers a seamlessly integrated Customer Brand Experience and a greater measurable return on marketing investment (ROMI).
With offices across Europe, the US, Latin America, the Middle East and Asia-Pacific, HH Global delivers for some of the most successful and challenging brands in the world and is a market leader in the coordinated, leveraged, management of global marketing supply chains to unify and synchronise all customer touch points across digital, print and retail media.
The HH Global proposition includes: Marketing Technology; Media Asset Management; Creative Production; Artwork Management; Transcreation and Adaptation; Marketing Procurement; Production Management and Marketing Fulfilment.
Job Description - Marketing Copywriter - Mountain View CA
Reporting to: Channel Lead
Working with: Google Marketing Team
Where: On site with our client Google in Mountain View CA
Your focus will be on introducing Google to various stakeholders across Americas. You're an experienced and dynamic creative who will help lead marketing communications for specific Google marketing team brand.
· Evolve and apply the Google voice in a variety of mediums.
· Evangelize the craft of voice, and articulate cohesive voice through guidelines.
· Create narrative frameworks that bring brand experiences to life.
· Help drive a cohesive product narrative across multiple touch points.
· Understand complex issues and explain them via well written, social media and blog posts, e-mails, FAQs, video scripts and more.
· Serve as editor and staff writer for marketing team, direct response communications, and generally take on a diverse range of writing and editing projects.
· Partner with internal and external resources to execute integrated marketing programs that ensure consistency, growth and relevance across the organization.
· BA, or professional experience equivalent.
· 5 years of writing experience with a creative agency or in-house team for a consumer electronics or retail brand.
· Inspiring creative written and oral communication skills.
· Knowledge of technology trends and how to apply them to Google Fiber.
· Ability to manage multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment.
· Proven teamwork skills, flexibility and the ability to drive solutions.
· Experience with marketing efforts including but not limited to social media, direct response, collateral, and other printed materials.
· A strong interest in business strategy and objectives, with the ability to translate this understanding into something meaningful and beneficial to the consumer.
· Demonstrated exceptional creative sensibilities with aggressive attention to detail.
Compensation & Benefits
This role offers competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits plan which includes options for medical, dental, vision, life. In addition, company paid benefits: Life, STD, LTD, AD&D, tuition rewards for dental plan subscribers + 401k plan company match!
HH Global recognizes employee’s needs for work life balance by offering generous time off benefits!
Regular, predictable attendance is an essential function of the job
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer: HH Global is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, or any other characteristic protected by law