Offshore Sales Support Executive
Supporting colleagues from around the global business positioned within the India Sales Support team, your primary role will be wide-ranging, including managing the administration of workflow, utilisation tracking, supporting bids, gathering prospect insight for new business pitches and applying and adapting standard content to client questions and proposals.
TO APPLY, PLEASE SEND UPDATED CV TO HR.APAC@HHGLOBAL.COM
HH Global is a global marketing services group specializing in the execution of print, digital and retail media. Providing services to brands and retailers, both directly and via their nominated agencies, HH Global delivers a seamlessly integrated customer brand experience and a greater measurable return on marketing investment.
With offices across Europe, the US, Latin America, the Middle East and Asia-Pacific, we deliver for some of the most successful and challenging brands in the world and are a market leader in the coordinated, leveraged, management of global marketing supply chains to unify and synchronise all customer touch points across print, digital and retail media.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Supporting colleagues from around the global business positioned within the India Sales Support team, your primary role will be wide-ranging, including managing the administration of workflow, utilisation tracking, supporting bids, gathering prospect insight for new business pitches and applying and adapting standard content to client questions and proposals. You will ensure that all documents are completed and formatted to the highest levels of quality and brand adherence. You will work closely with the India sales support team, including bid and presentation specialists. You will also be responsible for updating and organising a company-wide content library, to ensure that all content is correctly filed and updated.
- Use and update a job tracking / workflow tool to give full global visibility of the offshore team’s workload, and to collaborate effectively with regional teams
- Work with the India sales support team to support the creation and delivery of winning proposals, that are in-line with company strategy and objectives
- Manage and update standard content in an intuitive, readily accessible way
- Use processes and technology to make bid team collaboration easy and efficient
- Gather prospect insight for new business pitches. This will include information on the size of the market, client operations and footprint, strategy and objectives. These projects will generally be short time-scales and cover high-level information
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- You must have excellent communication skills, and be able to build relationships at all levels both in-person and remotely
- Time management skills and the ability to self-motivate are essential
- You must be able to handle pressure and prioritise tasks effectively while working towards deadlines
- You must have the ability to conduct thorough research and distil information into easily digestible formats.
- You must be dynamic and professional, and willing to be flexible to accommodate the demands of client deadlines
- You must be an advanced user of Microsoft Word and PowerPoint, and a competent user of Excel and Google tools.
- You should have an appetite to learn new skills, software packages, and develop your understanding of our services and proposition
HH Global is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applicants from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, religion/belief, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.