Marketing Project Manager-Mountain View, CA
Responsible for marketing planning, managing and maximizing impact and supporting the strategic and operational aspects of the Management program globally.
HH Global is the fastest growing global marketing services group specializing in the execution of print, digital and retail media. Providing services to brands and retailers, both directly and via their nominated agencies, HH Global delivers a seamlessly integrated customer brand experience and a greater measurable return on marketing investment.
With the largest global infrastructure including offices across the US, Europe, Latin America, the Middle East and Asia-Pacific, HH Global delivers for some of the most successful and challenging brands in the world. We are a market leader in the coordinated and leveraged management of global marketing supply chains. Our programs work to unify and synchronize all customer touch points across print, digital and retail media.
Marketing Project Manager
The person will be involved in marketing planning, managing and maximizing impact and supporting the strategic and operational aspects of the Funnel Management program globally. The ideal candidate would come from business background with a consulting experience. Ideal person will be able to take a very analytical approach to marketing.
- Managing the Management marketing campaigns
- Coordinate global implementation of new projects in with regions
- Maintaining regular contact with regional teams
- Assist in the preparation of marketing strategy and planning
- Performance monitoring, spotting improvement opportunities
- Design, overseeing and evaluation of performance optimization pilots
- Review and drive insights from data provided by analytics team
- BA/BS degree
- 3-5 years in business consulting
- Email marketing/Creative Project Management experience
- Fluency in English, outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Experience in project management with internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrated analytical skills and ability to develop business plans, drive customer and market insights, and analyze campaign effectiveness/ROI
- Proactive, can-do attitude, ability to priorities
- Negotiation and organizational skills
Compensation & Benefits
This role offers competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits plan which includes options for medical, dental, vision, life. In addition, company paid benefits: Life, STD, LTD, AD&D, tuition rewards for dental plan subscribers + 401k plan company match!
HH Global recognizes employee’s needs for work life balance by offering generous time off benefits!
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer: HH Global is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, or any other characteristic protected by law
Job Type: Full-time