As a Marketing Copywriter, you are a fully dedicated business leader, shaping the future of one of our many client products.
HH Global is the fastest growing global marketing services group specializing in the execution of print, digital and retail media. Providing services to brands and retailers, both directly and via their nominated agencies, HH Global delivers a seamlessly integrated customer brand experience and a greater measurable return on marketing investment.
With the largest global infrastructure and offices across Europe, the US, Latin America, the Middle East and Asia-Pacific, HH Global delivers for some of the most successful and challenging brands in the world and are a market leader in the coordinated, leveraged, management of global marketing supply chains to unify and synchronize all customer touch points across print, digital and retail media.
The area: Marketing
The role: Marketing Copywriter, Mountain View
As a Marketing Copywriter, you are a fully dedicated business leader, shaping the future of one of our many client products. Whether you're on a consumer product (like Gmail, Search, Maps, Chrome, Android) or a business product (AdWords, AdSense, DoubleClick, Analytics), you take part in a complete marketing experience as you lead every facet of the product's journey. From determining positioning, naming, competitive analysis, feature prioritization and external communications, you help shape the voice of the product and help it grow a loyal consumer base. This means you work with a cross-functional team across sales, corporate communications, legal, webmasters, product development, engineering and more. In this role, you'll be involved with product marketing strategy from beginning to end.
Additional Role Description:
Your focus will be on introducing new products to communities throughout the US. You're an experienced and dynamic creative who will help lead marketing communications for the new products brand, while also helping to write the next chapter of the internet.
- Develop and apply the new products voice in a variety of mediums. Promote and articulate a cohesive tone of voice through guidelines.
- Create narrative frameworks that bring brand experiences to life. Help to drive a cohesive product narrative across multiple touch points.
- Serve as editor and staff writer for new product’s blog, direct response communications, and generally take on and manage a diverse range of writing and editing projects across the organization.
- Partner with internal and external resources to execute integrated marketing programs that ensure consistency, growth, and relevance.
- Understand complex issues and explain them clearly through well written social media and blog posts, e-mails, FAQs, video scripts, and more.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of writing experience with a creative agency or in-house team for a consumer electronics or retail brand.
- Experience with marketing campaigns and content, including social media, direct response, collateral, and other printed materials.
- Demonstrated creative sensibilities with excellent attention to detail.
- Knowledge of, and interest in, business strategy and objectives, with the ability to translate this understanding into something meaningful and beneficial to the consumer.
- Knowledge of technology trends and how to apply them.
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment, with effective teamwork skills, flexibility and the ability to drive solutions.
- Demonstrated creative writing and oral communication skills.
● Evolve and apply the new products voice in a variety of mediums.
● Evangelize the craft of voice, and articulate cohesive voice through guidelines.
● Create narrative frameworks that bring brand experiences to life.
● Help drive a cohesive product narrative across multiple touch points.
● Understand complex issues and explain them via well written, social media and blog posts, e-mails, FAQs, video scripts and more.
● Serve as editor and staff writer for new products, blog, direct response communications, and generally take on a diverse range of writing and editing projects.
● Partner with internal and external resources to execute integrated marketing programs that ensure consistency, growth and relevance across the organization.
● BA, or professional experience equivalent.
● 5 years of writing experience with a creative agency or in-house team for a consumer electronics or retail brand.
● Inspiring creative written and oral communication skills.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer: HH Global is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, or any other characteristic protected by law