Marketing and Events Coordinator
Marketing and Event Coordinator to support creative team.
HH Global is the fastest growing global marketing services group specializing in the execution of print, digital and retail media. Providing services to brands and retailers, both directly and via their nominated agencies, HH Global delivers a seamlessly integrated customer brand experience and a greater measurable return on marketing investment. With the largest global infrastructure including offices across the US, Europe, Latin America, the Middle East and Asia-Pacific, HH Global delivers for some of the most successful and challenging brands in the world. We are a market leader in the coordinated and leveraged management of global marketing supply chains. Our programs work to unify and synchronize all customer touch points across print, digital and retail media. Reporting to the US Creative Director, the Graphic Designer Responsible for executing multi-channel design concepts for regional HH Global clients.
HH Global is the fastest growing global marketing services group specializing in the execution of print, digital and retail media. Providing services to brands and retailers, both directly and via their nominated agencies, HH Global delivers a seamlessly integrated customer brand experience and a greater measurable return on marketing investment.
HH Global is currently looking for a Marketing Coordinator who will manage our Global Partner Rewards Program. The perfect candidate will have experience in managing multiple events and projects simultaneously, be comfortable working with our external partners as well as internal stakeholders and be proficient with data and reporting.
- Manage quarterly refresh process including development of creative strategy, creative production with external agencies, working with legal on terms and conditions and budget maintenance
- Manage all communications:
- Internal: Manage xfn communication with global partner marketing teams, internal sales teams and update all internal resources
- External: Manage all external communications including website copy, email and social promotion
- Support weekly maintenance of program including data uploads and support inquiries
- 3-5+ years of experience in Project Management, marketing preferred, including analytical background - excel experience a must (must be able to use pivot tables and v-lookups)
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Works efficiently in a high-paced environment.
- High attention to detail is a must
- Regular, predictable attendance is an essential function of the job
Compensation & Benefits: This role offers competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits plan which includes options for medical, dental, vision, life. In addition, company paid benefits: Life, STD, LTD, AD&D, tuition rewards for dental plan subscribers + 401k plan company match!
HH Global recognizes employee’s needs for work life balance by offering generous time off benefits!
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer: HH Global is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, or any other characteristic protected by law