Partnering with internal resources to execute integrated marketing programs that ensure consistency, and relevance
HH Global is the fastest growing global marketing services group specializing in the execution of print, digital and retail media. Providing services to brands and retailers, both directly and via their nominated agencies, HH Global delivers a seamlessly integrated customer brand experience and a greater measurable return on marketing investment.
With the largest global infrastructure and offices across Europe, the US, Latin America, the Middle East and Asia-Pacific, HH Global delivers for some of the most successful and challenging brands in the world and are a market leader in the coordinated, leveraged, management of global marketing supply chains to unify and synchronize all customer touch points across print, digital and retail media.
The Role: Freelance Copy Writer with an emphasis on Crop Science
The Business Unit: Bayer CropScience LP, Environmental Division - Research Triangle Park, Durham, North Carolina
You may ask what “is” crop science: It is the study of the world's major food, feed, turf, and fiber crops and their environment. It is a broad discipline encompassing breeding, genetics, production, and management. From high-powered seeds and traits, to innovative biological and chemical crop and environmental protection. Bayer strives to deliver innovative solutions to maximize farm yields, secure harvests from devastating disease and pests, and keep living spaces and their environments healthy and beautiful. For more information visit https://www.cropscience.bayer.com/en.
As a Crop Science freelance copywriter, you will:
- Partner with internal resources to execute integrated marketing programs that ensure consistency, and relevance.
- Interact with clients to learn about the product being sold and how each client wants it presented to the public.
- Discuss marketing tactics and which medians the client will use to present the product., i.e.: magazine ads, direct mail Video in Print brochures, product sheets, Infographics, etc.
- Develop direct response communications, manage a diverse range of copywriting projects across the Crop Science Division.
- Be responsible for creating copy that persuades the target market to purchase and use the client's product.
- Create narrative frameworks to bring brand experiences to life that helps to drive a cohesive product across multiple touch points.
- Write in different styles and tones in order to reach a variety of audiences.
- Play an integral role as you… embrace the product's journey.
- Help shape the voice of the product and help it grow a loyal consumer base.
Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism, advertising, or related field. Pharma experience a plus!
5 years of writing experience with a creative agency or in-house team for consumer products
2 years experience with writing material in the crop science or agriculture space
Experience with marketing campaigns and content, including social media, direct response, collateral, and other printed materials.
Demonstrated creative sensibilities with excellent attention to detail.
Knowledge of, and interest in, business strategy and objectives, with the ability to translate this understanding into something meaningful and beneficial to the consumer.
Ability to manage multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment, with effective teamwork skills, flexibility and the ability to drive solutions.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer: HH Global is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, or any other characteristic protected by law