Client Services Executive-Raleigh, NC
Responsible for managing onsite client relationships and project execution.
HH Global is the fastest growing global marketing services group specializing in the execution of print, digital and retail media. Providing services to brands and retailers, both directly and via their nominated agencies, HH Global delivers a seamlessly integrated customer brand experience and a greater measurable return on marketing investment.
With a global infrastructure and offices across Europe, the US, Latin America, the Middle East and Asia-Pacific, HH Global delivers for some of the most successful and challenging brands in the world and are a market leader in the coordinated, leveraged, management of global marketing supply chains to unify and synchronize all customer touch points across print, digital and retail media.
We are currently seeking a dynamic Client Services Executive responsible for managing onsite client relationships and project execution. Responsibilities include expertise in client relationship management and coordinating creative and print production through constant liaison with internal HH Global teams, agency partners and suppliers. The primary focus will be to deliver exceptional customer service to the client – ensuring adherence by all involved to specified deadlines and budgets, negotiate costing within defined limits and time frames for each job to ensure that internal procedures are followed at all times. Ideal candidate will have agency print production experience. Must be able to work with complex projects and diverse teams.
- Meet with client on new and existing projects, present new solutions as necessary and manage escalations
- Oversee creative and print production projects and work with internal teams to ensure seamless execution
- Apply your knowledge of creative and print techniques to develop solutions for client
- Develop a strong working understanding of the client business model and needs
- Be able to provide new offerings to meet their client needs
- Develop strategy marketing and advertising plans to meet client business needs
- Build trust and rapport with client, fellow team members, agency partners and suppliers
- Lead project plans and apply strong project management expertise
- Stay apprised of trends in the marketing/advertising space and advise as applicable to the client
- Ensure strong quality standards are upheld and HH Global image is positively reflected in all work
- As a leader within our organization, look for opportunities to grow new business and develop new and innovative solutions
- Operate within budgets and apply strong cost savings
- Ability to build, maintain and nurture relationships with client
- Experience working onsite at client preferred
- 7-10+ years of combined experience in print production and agency/design studio background, including 3-5 years of prior agency experience
- Ability to build relationships with internal and external teams and leadership
- Must be able to communicate confidently with clients about strategy, track budgets, work with other agency partners and coordinate all print production projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to convey ideas and campaigns to both the client and internal teams
- Ability to identify, interpret and prioritize business requests
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Computer savvy – ability to navigate multiple web browsers, and proficient with Microsoft applications, specifically Excel. Familiarity with Adobe creative suite is a plus.
Compensation & Benefits
This role offers competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits plan which includes options for medical, dental, vision, life. In addition, company paid benefits: Life, STD, LTD, AD&D, tuition rewards for dental plan subscribers + 401k plan company match!
HH Global recognizes employee’s needs for work life balance by offering generous time off benefits!
Regular, predictable attendance is an essential function of the job
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer: HH Global is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, or any other characteristic protected by law
Job Type: Full-time