Business Development Leader
Click here to apply.
HH Global is a leading independent marketing execution partner to global brands in over 40 countries. Our clients trust us to develop innovative solutions that drive down the cost of marketing print, secondary packaging, and creative production while improving quality, increasing sustainability, and speeding time to market. How? Through our proprietary HHub e-procurement and creative production management technology, an expansive global supplier base, proprietary processes developed and refined over 25 years in business, and with the knowledge and expertise of more than 850 employees. Visit us at hhglobal.com for more information.
Looking for a career challenge working with the world's largest and most recognized brands? Join one of the fastest growing marketing services outsourcing providers.
2017 - Leatherhead and District Business Awards International Business of the Year
2017 - Robert MacMillan CEO, Toast of Surrey Director of the Year
2017 - The Sunday Times HSBC International Track 200 Winner (#135)
2017 - Queen’s Award for Enterprise International Trade
2017 - The Sunday Times BDO Profit Track 100 Winner (#9)
2016 - The Sunday Times HSBC International Track 200 Winner (#101)
2015 - The Sunday Times HSBC International Track 200 Winner (#112)
2015 - Bronze POPAI Award in the Campaign category for our work with Post Office Ltd.
2015 - CSR Excellence Award winner
2015 - Robert MacMillan CEO, Entrepreneur of the Year
2014 - Listed Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Company
2014 - Institute of Promotional Marketing COGS Finalist
2014 - Gold Stevie Winner for Company of the Year: Advertising, Marketing & PR
2014 - Silver Stevie Winner for Fastest-Growing Company of the Year in Canada and the US
2014 - The Sunday Times HSBC International Track 200 Winner (#181)
2014 - Queen's Enterprise Award for International Trade
This is an exciting time for HH Global in the United States. We are experiencing sustained growth and are looking for Amazing People to join the team.
HH Global now seeks a Senior Vice President, Business Development to lead sales and business expansion in the US region. Join us and help us build the business. The opportunity is yours to shape and influence the direction of organization's success.
The ideal candidate will have deep experience in how to sell solutions that optimize client savings in areas such as print, creative production and packaging. Must have a hunter mentality but be able to sell with a solutions approach, Boardroom presence and impeccable presentation skills, and the drive to contribute significant bottom line results are must haves. This business development leader’s primary responsibility is to identify, pursue and close strategic accounts for HH Global. The position reports to the CEO-Americas.
Duties and Requirements
· Develops and manages pipeline of opportunities and convert prospects to clients
· Qualifies leads and focuses on opportunities that have the most strategic and financial impact for HH Global
· Provides leadership in the planning, designing, due diligence and implementations of strategic business objectives in order to successfully reach sales goals
· Identifies, creates, sustains and manages business relationships with select companies to develop solutions and/or create complementary products/services
· Leads the effort to share and maintain an in-depth knowledge of key competitors and suppliers
· Stays conversant with key market trends, changing client requirements, and competitor activity
· Builds a strong working network in HH Global and leverages this to support the sales process
· Monitors progress of proposals, plans, and objectives
· Minimum of 8+ years of successful solutions/enterprise sales experience with a proven history of success and extensive knowledge the print industry
· Bachelor’s degree preferred
· Demonstrated strategic and analytical sales approach with focus on building trust and relationships with senior level clients
· Demonstrated ability to target and penetrate key prospects and influence decision-makers at the COO/CPO/CMO level
· Proven track record of initiating and successfully driving new business opportunities
· Demonstrated thought leadership in solving strategic and operational business problems
· Ability to understand client stated and unstated business goals
· Track record of consistently exceeding revenue goals
· Self-driven, confident, and analytical as well as possess excellent presentation and communication skills
HH Global offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes:
· Salary + extremely competitive performance commissions
· Health benefits
· Generous paid vacation & holidays
Regular, predictable attendance is an essential function of the job
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer: HH Global is an equal opportunity employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, or any other characteristic protected by law