Business Analyst, Vernon Hills, IL
The Business Analyst will be responsible for extracting, analyzing, cleansing and reformatting data related to client contracts and new business opportunities.
Position: Business Analyst - Print Production
HH Global is the fastest growing global marketing services group specializing in the execution of print, digital and retail media. Providing services to brands and retailers worldwide, both directly and via their nominated agencies, HH Global delivers a seamlessly integrated customer brand experience and a greater measurable return on marketing investment.
With the largest global infrastructure including offices across the US, Europe, Latin America, the Middle East and Asia-Pacific, HH Global delivers for some of the most successful and challenging brands in the world. We are a market leader in the coordinated and leveraged management of global marketing supply chains. Our programs work to unify and synchronize all customer touch points across print, digital and retail media.
Fantastic opportunity for a driven analytic, ideally with experience in the print space. As part of this highly dynamic organization, you will be responsible for extracting, analyzing, cleansing and reformatting data related to client contracts and new business opportunities. In addition, your role will be responsible for synthesizing hypotheses and conclusions from the data and presenting back to procurement, our assessments/implementation team, the business development team and other key internal stakeholders. The ideal candidate is dynamic, vibrant, strongly skilled in Excel and Access, and thrives in a fast paced environment at a growing and entrepreneurial company.
- Co-ordination/execution of data cleansing and formatting process
- Analysis of data in preparation for tenders/client analysis
- Support of prospective customer economic audits and RFP responses
- Working with the supply chain team to provide pricing analysis
- Trend analysis and data synthesis – what is the data telling us?
- Preparation of data in presentation format for Client/internal meetings
- Project P&L analysis
- Savings analysis
- Management reporting
- Compliance Reporting
- Assist in Vendor Compliance Management
- Data projections
- Market Data Analysis
- Spend Analysis and Reporting
Desired Skills and Experience
- Prior experience in print production highly desirable
- 4-year degree or equivalent experience
- Accurate and timely execution of tasks within tight deadlines
- “Excel Jockey" - minimum advanced level in Microsoft Excel
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to interpret data into findings
- Experience with large databases of info, data cleansing, analysis and reconciliation
- Experience working with e-Procurement systems (technology systems) a plus
- Understanding of technical print specs/print terminology and production knowledge is advantageous
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to work under pressure with tight deadlines
- High level of professionalism and ethical standards in all business dealings
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
HH Global offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes:
- Extremely competitive salary + performance bonus (if bonus applicable)
- 401k + match
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Generous paid vacation & holiday-which includes options for medical, dental, vision, life. In addition, company paid benefits: Life, STD, LTD, AD&D, tuition rewards for dental plan subscribers.
Regular, predictable attendance is an essential function of the job
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer: HH Global is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, or any other characteristic protected by law