Reporting to the Country Manager, the Account Director, is accountable for the management of Key Accounts and for ensuring that the client is aware of and understands the full range of services offered.
To apply, please send updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
HH Global is a global marketing services group specialising in the execution of print, digital and retail media. Providing services to brands and retailers, both directly and via their nominated agencies, HH Global delivers a seamlessly integrated customer brand experience and a greater measurable return on marketing investment.
With offices across Europe, the US, Latin America, the Middle East and Asia-Pacific, we deliver for some of the most successful and challenging brands in the world and are a market leader in the coordinated, leveraged, management of global marketing supply chains to unify and synchronise all customer touch points across print, digital and retail media.
Reporting to the Country Manager, the Account Director, is accountable for the management of Key Accounts and for ensuring that the client is aware of and understands the full range of services offered by HH.
This role involves the management and maintenance of strong relationships with client service managers, advice on and co-ordination and provision of new services, often including resources that do not necessarily directly report to the Account Director; a strong understanding of contracted terms and service levels and the development of accounts and service portfolios; The role is also responsible for overall financial performance of the key accounts, relative to the previous 12 months baseline.
- Delivery of the Strategic, Relational and commercial strategy within the Account Director’s remit
- Contract compliance and management
- Account based marketing
- Ensuring that the client has a full understanding of new service lines
- Stakeholder communication
- Customer satisfaction activities
- Risk profiling
- Line management responsibility for Account Managers
- Manages overall financial performance of the account
- Risk analysis and remedy
- Works with the Account Managers to develop and execute profit improvement plans
- Management of MI analysis
- Develops strong relationships with senior key decision-makers
- Key stakeholder relationship governance
- Develops and maintains a comprehensive knowledge of the clients
- Ensures a good understanding of key drivers for the client and their organisation
- Builds and maintains senior client relationships.
- Responds positively and promptly to client requirements and instills in others a passion to exceed client expectations.
- Actively seeks input from internal and/or external clients to better understand their needs.
- Is determined to achieve results and demonstrates the ability to sustain effort over extended time periods.
- Identifying New business opportunities and working with Commercial, Purchasing and Business Development teams to engage and implement these services
- Ensuring that clients are offered solutions which add value to their business
- Ensuring the successful implementation of all New business activities associated with existing accounts.
- Creates and seizes opportunities to increase current business and/or to expand into new markets, products, or services.
- Keeps abreast of current technology developments and trends relative to market opportunities/competition and leverages these as appropriate.
- Continually strives to exceed budget expectations
People management and development
- Protects and reinforces the HH culture, whilst leading by example
- Operates effective two-way communication with direct reports
- Identifies areas of business resource risk and works to structure teams to ensure balance.
Effective communication skills
- Delivers clear, concise and well-structured written and oral communication. Tailors the style and content of communication to gain maximum impact and hold the audience’s attention.
Team working, Coaching and team development
- Works collaboratively with others in pursuit of team goals.
- Shares information and ideas with others to achieve wider team or organisational objectives when necessary.
- Uses appropriate methods and interpersonal styles to inspire, develop, and guide individuals and the team towards the successful completion of a goal.
- Provides timely feedback, guidance, mentoring and training to help individuals and the team reach goals.
Professional and technical skills
- Is able to make competent decisions and solve problems based on knowledge relevant to position.
HH Global is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applicants from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, religion/belief, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.